Monday, February 26, 2007

Comming to a City in the US near you.

It won't be long before the Fat police do what the following Fox News article explains is happening to an 8 year old kid in England.

Imagine social services coming to your house to take your kid away because they are to fat!

Even better, how about social services being so swamped in protecting overweight kids that more kids who really needed there help are neglected and end up dead. Oh that's right this happens now and they don't even have to worry about fat kids yet.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254720,00.html

All I can say is I have stated this would happen for years and people either get sick of hearing about it, or just think I am a kook, but now I have the last laugh since all my prediction on government control are coming true.

No comments: